In this video I show you guys how to make the Best Ever Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies . Please enjoy the recipe written down below. Happy Vegan Baking!
p r o d u c t s u s e d :
BOBS RED MILL VEGAN EGG REPLACER :
Sugar and Brown Sugar:
Homemade Vegan Butter:
r e c i p e :
Best Ever Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
8 ounces Homemade Vegan Butter
8 ounces Sugar
8 ounces Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Vegan Egg Replacer
4 Tablespoons Water (to mix with vegan Egg Replacer)
1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1 pound and 12 ounces Peanut Butter
1 pound ounces All Purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 cup Vegan Butter Milk
Vegan Butter Milk
1 cup Non-Dairy Milk
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
(Mix together, Let stand to thicken up)
1. Whisk together flour, salt,baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars on low-medium speed until just incorporated and the sugars have dissolved into the butter.
3. Mix together your vegan egg replacer and water until smooth, add vanilla and then add it to the creamed butter mixture.
4. Add in the peanut butter.
5.Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture.
6. Scoop your cookies with an ice cream scoop onto a lined pan with parchment paper and then set in fridge to harden for 30 minutes or even over night.
6. When you are ready to bake your cookies take out the dough and let it come to room temperature while you preheat oven to 350ºF.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool down after baking and enjoy!
t i p :
TAKE OUT WHAT YOU NEED AND LET IT COME TO ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR 30 MINUTES BEFORE USE.
a b o u t m e :
Hey guys! Welcome to my channel, my name is Mario, I am an accredited pastry chef from the Art Institute of California – Los Angeles, and I currently live in Los Angeles, Ca! I have been working in the field for 7+ years and have worked in major events, under the supervision of wonderful bosses. But now, I am ready to share all my knowledge with you guys! So follow me on our journey and let’s make some delicious pastries together!
f o l l o w m e h e r e :
Music: Right Place, Right Time – Silent Partner
NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO. ALL ITEMS I PURCHASED MYSELF!