1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Cook the sweet potato in a steamer for 20 minutes or boil the potato until soft.
3. Transfer the soft sweet potato to a mixing bowl and mash. Then add oat flour and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Prepare a little water in a small bowl and use it to wet your hands, then shape the sweet potato dough into a ball and place it on the lined baking tray. Dipping your hands in the water will make it easier to shape the dough without it sticking to your hands.
5. Shape the dough into a circle roughly 0.5cm thick and smooth it out around the edges.
6. Bake the dough in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, prepare the toppings by mixing together the onion, pepper, mushrooms, garlic, salt, pepper, italian herbs, chilli flakes and olive oil until the veggies are fully coated in the seasoning.
8. Once the dough has finished baking, remove from the oven and spread the tomato puree on top followed by a layer of spinach. Then, start layering the veggies on the pizza.
9. Finish with slices of vegan mozzarella, some basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
10. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
Welcome to my channel where you can find easy recipes for cooking!
Thank you for watching and do not forget to subscribe and share !