These are the most delicious & moist vegan cookie recipe we have found. All natural products and non- dairy ingredients.
If you have any recipe suggestions leave a comment and don’t forget to like and Subscibe.
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, solid (be sure it is not melted at all)
• 1 and 1/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup coconut milk (I like to use the thicker Thai variety, but any coconut milk will work)
• 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (be sure not to pack your flour)
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups chocolate chips (use vegan chocolate chips if vegan), divided
1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2 In a large bowl whisk together the coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add in the coconut milk and applesauce and whisk until well combined; set aside. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; whisk well to combine.
3 Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. using a wooden spoon or very sturdy spatula stir until ingredients are combined. The batter will be very thick! Fold in 2 cups of the chocolate chips.
4 Scoop two tablespoon sized mounds of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet, leaving a few inches between each cookies for spreading. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the centers have set. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.