Most cafés that serve green tea drinks use pre-mixed powders that contain a bunch of funky stuff! Try out this super fast, easy, and absolute delicious Vegan Iced Matcha Milk Tea!
1 generous tsp Matcha Powder (best grade you can afford!)
2 tsp maple syrup (adjust to taste)
2-3 tbsp of hot water
1 cup cold filtered water
1 cup almond or coconut milk (homemade if you have!)
3 ice cubes
1. start off by placing 1 generous tsp of matcha powder into your whisking bowl
2. add the hot water and whisk in an “M” or “W” motion until matcha is completely dissolved and frothy
3. in your drinking glass, place your ice cubes, cold filtered water, and maple syrup
4. now add your matcha and your choice of dairy free milk
5. give it a good stir and ENJOY!
Remember to subscribe on YouTube so you won’t miss a single episode!
Follow us on Instagram at vegan_rev
Happy cooking and eating!